Within the framework of the implementation of the strategy of company creation and innovation and in order to facilitate the employment of the higher education graduates, Tunisia has set up a huge arsenal of institutions and tools of support for the creator of company at national and regional levels.
Within the framework of the implementation of the strategy of company creation and innovation and in order to facilitate the employment of the higher education graduates, Tunisia has set up a huge arsenal of institutions and tools of support for the creators of companies at national and regional levels.
This strategy of companies’ creation resulted in the installation of the following devices:
1. Reception and training spaces for the projects holders and Creators of companies:
- Business Center
- University Center of Insertion and Expansion (University of Sfax)
- Spaces of starting up and offices of the ANETI, National Employment Agency and independent work. It should be noted that this institution offers a specialized training (through the CEFE) and of the purses for the carriers of projects and creators of companies.
2. Spaces of framing and lodging of the carriers of projects and Creators of companies:
- Enterprise zone
- Technological Parks
3. Physical and virtual spaces for the realization of the administrative formalities of company creation
· One-stop shop of the API
· Creation of company online
4. Financing Institutions and special funds:
- SICAR and Banks
Moreover, several higher education institutions developed modules of training in entrepreneurship. All the students are sensitized and specializations in creation and company management are possible at the end of their final years.
In the same way, the R&D and the innovation and its translation in the creation of company projects are strongly supported by a set of business centers, incubators, enterprise zones and technological poles as well as by the encouragement of the code of incentive of investments and of the Ministry of Higher education, Scientific Research and Technology.